Foam Packaging is among the most revolutionary Packaging Solutions that have been introduced in the recent times. Foam Packaging is extensively used across several industries ranging, from shipping, automotive, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, to many others. The Foam Packaging is an environment friendly packaging option, as compared to other alternatives like plastic, etc.
Benefits Of Foam Packaging
- Foam Packaging – A Versatile Packaging Option
- The Foam Packaging can be used for conveniently packing materials of any size, weight, or shape. Being such a versatile option, the Foam Packaging can easily cater to the packaging requirements of all kinds of sectors. The foam moulds can be designed to accommodate the specific materials that need to be packed in them.
- Foam Packaging – Easy To Use & Quick
- Even the most inexperienced workmen can take care of Foam Packaging as it is a very simple technique. All that requires to be done is to place the Foam Packaging inside the containers & to nestle the products in the pre-fabricated moulds & it is done.
- Foam Packaging – An Eco-Friendly Alternative
- Foam Packaging has no negative impact on the environment as compared to the plastic packaging alternatives. The Foam Packaging can be returned to the dealer after use, or it can be re-used, & can be disposed off efficiently.
- Foam Packaging – An Efficient Packaging Option
- By using the effective Foam Packaging, it can be ensured that the goods reach the destination in a damage-free condition. The Foam Packaging prevents the goods from being knocked about (within the container due to vehicle movement) & thus protects it from damage, at the time of warehousing, general handling or shipping.
- Foam Packaging – A Cost Effective Packaging Solution
- By making use of Foam Packaging, a business can save on considerable packaging expenses, without compromising on the protection of the goods. Also, since the Foam Packaging is lighter as compared to alternatives like wood, a considerable amount of money is also saved on freight costs.
Atlas Box & Crating Co., Inc. is among the leading foam Packaging Materials Suppliers, & is headquartered in Sutton, Massachusetts. The company boasts of a loyal client base across several parts of the world – the Northeast, Mid-West, and Canada. The company strives to offer the highest quality of service to all clients. To know more about the company, or to avail excellent Packaging Solutions, log on to http://www.atlasbox.net